Pointing Your Kids to Jesus
We want every child, birth through 5th grade, to have a chance to come to know Jesus, grow in their relationship with Him and learn how they can serve Him daily. But don’t worry – we still know how to have fun!
Whether it’s worshiping together during one of our weekend options or coming to a “childcare” option during the week, we hope your kids have a lot of fun while learning more about their Savior.
First Time Guests
Welcome! We look forward to your visit with us. Know that many volunteers and staff work to create a safe, healthy and fun environment where your child(ren) will learn the truth’s of God’s Word. We hope these few points will help guide you in your first visit:
- We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the service or event you plan to attend.
- Stop by one of the Children’s Welcome Desks (a guest services volunteer will be happy escort you) where a Children’s Team Member help get your family registered in our computer-based check in system and guide you through the regular check in/out process.
- All our volunteers go through a detailed screening process and criminal background check.
- For younger children, please be sure to label any items that you will be leaving with your child. To help, we have labels in each nursery room.
- Your child’s safety and wellness are our priority! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Health & Wellness Policy
For the protection of all our children, we ask that you refrain from bringing your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
- Fever in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Common cold (onset through one week)
- Any unexplained rash
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
- Any symptoms of common childhood diseases, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.