Christ Community Chapel does not collect any personally identifiable information when you browse this website except information that you willfully submit to us (i.e. enrolling in our email list or by contacting us). We keep all information from these submissions in strict confidence, and will never share or sell any information to any third party under any circumstances, unless required by law.
Christ Community Chapel does collect information to track how our website is used. This information is not personally identifiable, and is limited to things like how often various pages on our site are visited and what browsers visitors are using.
Christ Community Chapel will never knowingly collect information from children without consent from a parent and/or guardian.
Copyright & Trademark Info
This website is copyright © 2012 Christ Community Chapel, except for the following:
- All website code, unless otherwise mentioned on this page, is original and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. If you use any of our code, please include a link to our website prominently in an attribution section of the site that the code is used on.
- All design elements, including our logo, contained on this website, unless otherwise mentioned on this page, are original and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. If you use any of our designs, please request prior permission and include a link to our website prominently in an attribution section of the site that the code is used on.
- Each talk, musical recording, and video on our website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Certain videos on our site contain music by third parties which have given us permission to use their music and/or through a CCLI license. All such music is subject to any copyrights and licenses indicated in the video itself and/or on the video player page. In case of copyright: All rights are reserved by the original copyright holder. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited and a violation of applicable laws.
- While we make every attempt to seek appropriate permission from people depicted on our site within text or images, we do respect an individuals right to privacy. If you notice name, photo, or copy protected material appears on our site and would like it removed, please contact the webmaster and indicate your name, a valid email address, and the exact location on our site of what you are referring to.
- This site makes use of jQuery and jQueryUI, under the MIT License. It also uses the plug-ins ScrollTo by “Flesler” and jScroll by William Duffy, which are used under a GNU General Public License; jQuery Address by “Asual” and jQuery UI SelectMenu by Felix Nagel, which are used under both MIT and GPL licenses; and qTip, which is used under both MIT and GPLv2 license.
- This site makes use of CSS3Pie, a behavior script created by Jason Johnston, under a General Public License (GPL) Version 2. (Special thanks to Mike Jolley, creator of jQuery CurvyCorners, for pointing us to this project.)
- The HTML5/Adobe Flash media player used on our site is the creation of LongTail Video and is licensed under a Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.
- In embedding Adobe Flash content, this site makes use of swfobject, which is licensed under the MIT License.
- Adobe Flash is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- All Scripture unless otherwise noted is taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® (NIV®). Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. All rights reserved throughout the world. Used by permission of International Bible Society.
- All social networking icons and logos, such as those representing Facebook and Twitter, are copyright their respective owners and used by permission under their respective policies. The Facebook and Twitter icons used within our site were created by IconDeck and available free.
- The Flash icon used throughout our site was created by barrymieny as part of the icon pack Isabi and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike license.
- All animated waiting icons were created by the website AJAXLoad.info and are available for free use for any purpose.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.