Orchard NEO Administrator
Orchard NEO is a church planting program with a goal to see every neighborhood in Northeast Ohio with a gospel-preaching church. In partnership with Christ Community Chapel (CCC), Orchard NEO aims at raising up men passionate about reaching this region through local churches. They work alongside these planters to realize God’s vision for them while training them to be as effective as possible. Orchard NEO is committed to identifying, training, supporting, and deploying as many church planters as it takes to reach Northeast Ohio.
This candidate would be primarily responsible for the administrative support of Orchard NEO. This position will focus on a variety of tasks related to organization, administration, and communication. This is a full-time position and reports to the Director of Orchard NEO.
- Provide office support to the Orchard NEO team, including facilitating internal and external communication, organizing meetings and events, and keeping appropriate records
- Supports the Orchard NEO team in event planning and scheduling
- With oversight of the Director of Orchard NEO, will plan meetings and take detailed meeting minutes
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc. for the Orchard NEO team
- Book travel arrangements as needed for the Orchard NEO Team
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide administrative support, as needed, to Orchard NEO church planting residents
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Participate fully as a member of Christ Community Chapel (CCC) staff, including all-staff gatherings
- Perform other duties as needed
- Be in a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative support role; preferably in a church or ministry setting
- Knowledge of appropriate software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to be organized, administrative, relational, and adept in balancing multiple priorities while keeping track of many details.
- Possess strong communication and networking skills.
- Ability and openness to adapt and learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the mission and vision of Christ Community Chapel.