Special Needs And Disabilities Ministry Director
Hudson Campus // Full-time
- Design a special needs and disabilities ministry that will serve kids, students, and adults with special needs and disabilities
- Oversee current special needs programs at CCC that are currently designed for adults and kids.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead volunteer team of teachers
- Resource curriculum needs
- Maintain and continue to improve the Sensory Room and any other spaces used for Special Needs Ministry.
- Coordinate buddies to partner with children with special needs integrated into regular weekend ministry classes
- Networks with community leaders/Hudson High School in order to identify and create appropriate opportunities for families and students.
- Plan and lead events for Special Needs families
- Participate in ministry meetings as directed by your supervisor
This position is for you if you…
- Are a leader, committed to excellence, growth-oriented ministry professional
- Love kids and have a passion to see them come to know and love Jesus
- Are flexible, and are able to adapt quickly within a growing (i.e., changing) church environment
- Thrive when able to provide a loving and safe environment for kids, students, and adults with special needs