Jan. 14, 2021 // 1 p.m.
Check out these updates from Pastor Joe!
- We have the unique privilege of offering three different worship styles. To find the place where you fit and feel comfortable, we are working on defining exactly what each venue is!
- Our first 8:30 a.m. service in the Sanctuary will now be called the Sanctuary Service. This service will feel reverent and familiar as we sing the hymns you grew up singing.
- The 10 and 11:30 a.m. service in the Sanctuary will be called the West Service. West Service will have high energy and production, leaving you saying “Wow!”
- Finally, we will call the services meeting in East Hall, East Service. This service will be lower production and feel more personal, making our large church feel small.
- Our recommendation? Try all the services! Consider what service is best for you and which one you’d feel comfortable inviting your friends to try.
- Supplements are anything that will help you grow as a Christian, including Bible studies, classes, and some events. Search “supplements” on our website to find a place to take your next step!
Jan. 8, 2021 // 11:30 a.m.
Check out this update from Pastor Zach!
- We are open this Sunday! Please note that we will not be having an 8:30 a.m. service in East Hall, so join us there at 10 and 11:30 if it is your preferred venue.
- We will continue to wear masks, check temperatures, and social distance. Every other row in the Sanctuary will be blocked off so we can all worship comfortably.
- Sign up for the Reimagine class to find out more about what the future of our church looks like. Learn more in the Next Steps Area. We will also have an online version of the Reimagine class available soon, so stay tuned for more information!
- Also, we are launching our brand new website this weekend! It was specifically built for people checking out CCC for the first time. We pray it will be a tool to connect us with the community and spread the gospel.
Dec. 31, 2020 // 1:30 p.m.
Our building is reopening on Jan. 10! We will continue with all of our COVID precautions and add a few new ones. Here is what to expect:
- Masks will be required in the building for all services and events.
- Temperatures will be taken at the doors.
- Sanctuary and East Hall will be sanitized between all services.
- Every other row in the Sanctuary will be roped off.
- When you find your seat, we would ask that you respect those around you and sit 6 feet apart from others not in your family.
- If you are still uncomfortable with coming in person, we understand! Please continue to join us online at ccchapel.com/live.
- *There will be no 8:30 a.m. service in East Hall*
- Check out the 2020 Year in Review on our website!
- We are trying to close the gap on our year-end giving! Our congregation has been incredibly generous in these uncertain times. If you want to continue to partner with us as we close out 2020 and look ahead to 2021, you can sign up for a one-time or recurring donation here.